Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ideas...

so I had (what i think) is a good idea.... I have been struggling with trying to find some interesting way to show the duality between the inside of the body and the outside. Simultaneously, I am realizing that i am more and more drawn to decomposition and autopsies. Yeah I know... creepy girl....

So instead of draw something that is decomposing or opened up by manual or medical/technological means, (ei x ray/cat scan/mri), why not decompose the material?

so bottom line.... i want to partially decompose paper... and then draw on it.

or draw on paper an decompose it.


googling now...

any tips?



ALSO
I like the idea in the previous post that the guy is nicknamed the book surgeon.... I want to perform surgery on my paintings/artwork.....


oh whiskey does a body good.

No comments:

Post a Comment